Parks remain open and people are encouraged to socially distance whenever in them. Find your local park.
Note: maintenance activity is continuing in parks with grass cuts, safety inspections etc taking place to ensure park users can visit the sites to keep fit and active in a safe manner.
Please be aware all visitor centres are closed for the time being and there is no access to toilet facilities on our sites.
Parks’ tennis courts and multi-use games areas are open for use as set out in the latest guidance for the public on the phased return of outdoor sport and recreation in England.
- The facilities can be used by people from the same household, or up to six people from separate households, whilst maintaining social distancing,
- Please ensure good hygiene by carrying out hand washing before and after use,
- Please do not use the facilities if you have any covid symptoms.
Play areas and outdoor gyms in parks are open.
The equipment/facilities are not sterilised or washed down daily. Please exercise safely:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water frequently
- Use hand sanitiser after use
- Avoid touching your face
- Wash your hands before you leave and when you get home
- Maintain social distancing of 2m from others not in your household
- Please avoid at busy times
Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park
The Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park is open.
If you are unable to book online, please call us on 0121 472 5488 (10am to 4pm).
All visitors must wear a face covering in our reception and shop areas.
The shop, cafe and toilets will all be open and available for use.