Parks remain open and people are encouraged to socially distance whenever in them. All events have been cancelled until further notice. Find your local park.
Note: maintenance activity is continuing in parks with grass cuts, safety inspections etc taking place to ensure park users can visit the sites to keep fit and active in a safe manner.
Please be aware all visitor centres are closed for the time being and there is no access to toilet facilities on our sites.
Parks’ tennis courts and multi-use games areas are open for use as set out in the latest guidance for the public on the phased return of outdoor sport and recreation in England.
- The facilities can be used by people from the same household, or up to six people from separate households, whilst maintaining social distancing,
- Please ensure good hygiene by carrying out hand washing before and after use,
- Please do not use the facilities if you have any covid symptoms.
Play areas and outdoor gyms in parks re-opened on Saturday 4 July 2020.
The equipment/facilities are not sterilised or washed down daily. Please exercise safely:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water frequently
- Use hand sanitiser after use
- Avoid touching your face
- Wash your hands before you leave and when you get home
- Maintain social distancing of 2m from others not in your household
- Please avoid at busy times
Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park
The Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park reopened on Monday 3 August 2020. Our booking line is now open - 0121 472 5488 (10am to 4pm).
All visitors must wear a face covering in our reception and shop areas.
The shop, cafe and toilets will all be open and available for use.