Getting food or support if you cant leave your home
If you are unable to leave your home due to coronavirus, there are many options for you to get food or support.
- Cornish Food Box Company - 01827 221 1533
- Brakes - 0355 412 9985
- Darts Farm - 0139 287 8209
- Sing-Kee Foods - 0113 246 8838
- JJ Food Services - 0199 270 1701
- Apetito / Wiltshire Farm Foods - 0800 066 2610
- Hello Fresh
- Home Bargains
If you are self-isolation and the following applies to you:
- already using foodbanks and have financial challenges
- have become unemployed due to COVID-19
- have an income reduction due to COVID-19
- awaiting benefits to be set up and paid
please contact us on 0121 303 1116 as we may be able to help you with priority shopping slots.
Some supermarkets are offering food boxes ranging from £15 to £30.
Many supermarkets have set aside hours when only elderly and vulnerable people are allowed inside to shop. In some cases, you may be required to show specific ID to indicate your vulnerable status.
In many cases there are also dedicated shopping hours for NHS and other key workers.
Neighbourhood office support
If your require any help or support with food then please contact us via the Neighbourhood booking line on 0121 216 3030
NHS volunteer responders
Support will continue to be available through the NHS Volunteer Responder Scheme. To access the service, you should call 0808 196 3646 between 8am and 8pm to arrange support or speak to a health care professional for transport support.