How to apply
Before you start to complete this form, please ensure you have read the details of the grant scheme and gather together the following pieces of information - where they are applicable - about your business:
- Reference numbers of previous Birmingham City Council Covid-19 business grant applications
- Business rates account reference numbers
- Rateable value of your business premises
- Your National Insurance number
- Companies House or Charity registration number
- Bank details
- State aid receipt information has been replaced with Subsidy allowance - read more information about subsidy allowance
- Any other evidence to show the impact of increased restrictions on your business
Not all of the above will be applicable to all businesses and applications.
You will need to register for a BRUM account to apply for a grant, Create an account if you don't already have one.
If you do already have a BRUM account, you don’t need to register again or change it to your business address. You can still apply for a grant and as you go through the form it will capture your business address.
You can use either your personal email address or your business address.
The name of your business may not appear in the look up and so please use your postal address to search when creating a BRUM account.
When registering for a BRUM account, you will be sent an email to validate your email address and so remember to check your SPAM or Junk folders.
We are unable to provide advice on grant eligibility so please refer to the information, however you can call if you have a query in relation to an existing application on 0121 216 1025.