What you need to bring
- PHOTO ID (a driving licence, passport, student ID card, etc).
- Face covering to be worn at the test site.
- You may also want to bring a bottle of water, as we cannot provide water at the test site.
- If you have a smartphone, please bring it with you so you can use it to register at the test site when you arrive. If you don’t have a smart phone don’t worry, the test team will be able to help you register when you arrive.
- We advise that you do not bring a bag at all, however if you do, please bring a small bag with essentials items only such as your own hand sanitiser, tissues and disposable gloves.
Registering at the site
When you arrive at the test site, you will need to register a lateral flow test using the government's website.
Please do not register beforehand, as you will need your test barcode to complete registration which will be provided to you at the test site.
If you need any help, please ask a member of staff on site.