Where can I get tested?
Testing is free and you don't need to book, you can just turn up.
You can either collect a home test kit or get tested on site.
Testing locations in Birmingham
All sites are open 7 days a week, from 8am to 6pm, unless otherwise stated.
- Birmingham Hippodrome, Thorp Street, Birmingham, B5 4TB
- Clifton Road Youth Centre, Clifdon Road, Sutton Coldfield, B73 6EB.
- Handsworth Wellbeing Centre, Holly Road, B20 2BY
- Kingstanding Wellbeing Centre, Dulwich Road, B44 0EW
- Lighthouse, 100 Alma Way, Aston, B19 2LN. Collection only.
- Monday to Saturday, 9am to 4:45pm.
- Sunday 10am to 2:45pm.
- Maypole Youth Centre, Idmiston Croft, B14 5BD
- Mere Green Community Centre, 30a Mere Green Road, B75 5BT. Collection only.
- Oddingley Hall, 18 Oddingley, Road, B31 3BS
- Shard End Wellbeing Centre, Packington Avenue, B34 7RD
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm
- Saturday 9:30am to 2:30pm
- Sunday 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Sheldon Community Centre, Sheldon Heath Road, B26 2RU. Collection only.
Advanced booking is an option available at Handsworth Wellbeing Centre and Shard End Wellbeing Centre.
This map shows lateral flow testing sites in Birmingham. The clickable symbols show full details for each site.
Mobile testing units
There are two mobile testing units currently operating in Birmingham, until the mobile testing service ceases on Tuesday 13 April.
- Cannon Hill Park, Queen's Ride South, Pershore Road, B5 7RL. This site will close at 6pm on Tuesday 13 April.
- York Street Car Park, York Street, B17 0HG. This site will close at 8pm on Tuesday 13 April.