Who we're looking for
Do you have the qualities, values and skills to become a champion?
Most important for the role of champion;
- Ability to work alongside others in a non-judgemental and respectful way
- To appreciate people’s right to make decisions for themselves
- Good social skills and a good listener
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- To be reliable and dependable
- Have a sensitive and caring attitude towards others
Desirable for the role of champion
- Understanding of and / or interest in helping people in the community.
- A willingness to try new things
- Have a warm and open personality and a sense of humour
- Able to participate in occasional other Birmingham City Council initiatives