Coronavirus (COVID-19):

Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. It’s important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others. Please continue to follow national government advice.

Safeguarding adults with care and support needs

Report possible abuse or neglect of an adult with care and support needs

In an emergency, or if someone is in immediate danger, call 999. Otherwise, report crimes to West Midlands Police by calling 101.

Report a Safeguarding Adults Concern

Safeguarding adults advice and support for voluntary organization and volunteers

There is free safeguarding adults training and resources available on the Birmingham Safeguarding Adults Board website.

rating button