Online forms maintenance

Due to essential maintenance our online forms may be unavailable today (Tuesday 25 June) from 7:00pm until 8:30pm. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Full time students attending college or university

To qualify you must be undertaking a full-time or qualifying course at a Prescribed Educational Establishment.

This discount applies to student nurses and foreign language assistants.

If you are a student at University of Birmingham, Birmingham City University, University College Birmingham or Aston University, confirmation of your student status is sent directly to us.

However, you will still need to complete an application form to apply for a discount or an exemption.

For all other educational establishments we will need to see your student certificate when you apply for a discount or an exemption.

Student halls of residence

Halls of residence are exempt if they are occupied by students and owned and managed by an educational establishment.

rating button