Birmingham's Market Position Statements
Market Position Statements (MPS) contain:
- intelligence, information and analysis of current services
- future plans for social care in the city
They help social care providers to plan services effectively. They also help with decisions in response to the personalisation of adult social care services across Birmingham.
Market Position Statements available to download:
Each Market Position Statement:
- Covers all adult social care, including bed-based care and home support services
- Includes information about services in the community
- Looks at trends and use of direct payments and personal budgets by citizens
- Describes the current and (potential) future demand and supply
- Outlines the model of care that the local authority wishes to encourage.