Order and collect service
This service is for collecting pre-ordered books only. For all other enquiries or anything else please email email@example.com or phone 0121 242 4242.
- Please use the library catalogue to check which books are available at the library of your choice.
- You will be able to request up to 6 items that are held at the library you wish to visit.
- Place your request online or by telephone (please phone the library you want to collect from) and we will select the items on your behalf.
- We will arrange a time with you for collection. Please don’t come before we have contacted you by email or phone to confirm your collection time.
- Participating libraries will be operating a collection service from outside the door (a distanced queuing system may be in place).
- You can return books at the same time as collecting your pre-ordered books.
- Bring your ‘Request number’ and customer name (if you’re collecting on someone’s behalf) with you so that we can identify your order.
- Bring a bag to carry your books in
- If possible, please don’t bring anyone else with you
Mobile Library Service
The Mobile Library is back on the road bringing books to you.
To make sure that customers and staff remain safe, we will be offering an Order and Collect service only. Please see our new temporary timetable.
The Order and Collect service enables you to request library books online, by email or by telephone. You can choose up to 6 books or talking books and they will be available for collection at your chosen Mobile Library stop.
Libraries open for 'Order and Collect
Check our updates page for library closures (non-covid related).
- Bloomsbury Library at The Pod
- Boldmere Library
- Druids Heath Library
- Library of Birmingham
- Perry Common Library
- Sheldon Library
- Tower Hill Library
- Walmley Library