Safety measures in place
If you or a member of your household is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the library and ensure you follow Government guidance.
- You must wear a face covering to enter the library, as per Government guidance. Social distancing rules will be in place for both you and us and must be upheld.
- All visitors to public buildings, including libraries, will be required to provide contact information for COVID-19 Test and Trace
- Hand sanitisers will be available as you enter the building and we will ask you to make use of it as you come in
- Library staff will be working at distance, for example, behind plexiglass screens.
- You will notice that there will be an increased level of cleaning of equipment and surfaces