eAudiobooks and eMagazines overview
This 24/7 eAudiobook and eMagazine service is free and is designed to be used by library members outside the library. Due to licensing restrictions, this service is available only to members who live within the Birmingham City Council tax boundaries and have a current Birmingham library membership.
You can download eAudiobooks and eMagazines for your Android Tablet/phone or Apple iPad/iPhone via the ‘RB Digital App.’ RBDigital does not currently provide an app For Windows 10 pcs/tablets.
You can't transfer eAudiobooks to your iPod, or digital music player. This service is no longer available.
- You can loan 7 eAudiobooks at any one time.
- 21-day loan period.
- Create a wish list of eAudiobooks to review and download
- Rate eAudiobooks and leave reviews for others to view.
- Reserve up to 4 eAudiobooks if they are already on loan.
- eAudiobooks are automatically returned at the end of the loan period.
- No fines for late audiobooks.
- Loan history is stored for you to review.
- Reserved eAudiobooks can be added to your collection automatically when they become available.
- You can download as many eMagazines as you wish.
- eMagazines do not expire on your tablet or phone. You can keep them as digital copies as long as you want.
- New issues of eMagazines can be automatically added to your account for you to read.