Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Check out the latest advice about Coronavirus (COVID-19) Latest information

What to do if you’re unhappy with a SEND statement, assessment or plan

If you’re unhappy with a special educational needs and disability (SEND) statement or plan, you should let us know as soon as possible so that we can try and put things right.

If you’re unhappy with an existing statement, or disagree with any part of an assessment or new plan, please contact Birmingham’s SEND Information Advice and Support Service using the contact details on this page.

rating button