Things to do before you visit
Planning your visit to us can at times be complicated so please read these pages before you arrive to help make your visit useful.
- Please check the opening times for the Heritage Research Area and Wolfson Centre.
- Check our online catalogues. Under the category - Access Our Stock, choose:
- Library Catalogue to search our printed resource holdings
- Archive and Heritage Catalogue to inspect our archival holdings to make sure we keep the materials you require.
If you can’t find what you are looking for please email us. You can also come in to make a catalogue search - there is no need to make an appointment to do this.
- Please book your Wolfson Centre appointment at least a week ahead. Send us your references at least 2 working days ahead of your appointment. Make sure you have received confirmation of your Wolfson Centre appointment before visiting.
- Bring identification verifying your name, address and signature for your Wolfson Centre appointment.