Birmingham Promise Measures 2016 to 2017
- If you make a complaint, we will:
- acknowledge it and provide you with a reference number
- investigate the complaint thoroughly
- send you a full response or an update within 15 working days
- When you make a claim for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support, we will make a decision on your claim within 10 days of receiving it.
- If you report a dangerous pothole or other dangerous defect we will make it safe within one hour*
- If you report a dangerous pothole or other dangerous defect we will make temporary repairs within 24 hours*
- If you report a dangerous pothole or other dangerous defect we will fully repair the street within 28 days*
- We will repair red traffic light signal fault within 2 hours*
- We will repair unlit street lights within 1 month*
- We will respond to council housing emergency repairs within 2 hours*
- We will resolve council housing routine repairs within 30 days*
- If you report any tree that is considered dangerous by our qualified Tree Officer, we will ensure the tree is attended to and the area made safe within 2 hours.
- Hold appeals, following an offer for reception or year 7 school places, in front of an independent appeal panel, within 40 school days, of the appeal deadline
- Offer a place at the nearest school with availability within 10 school days if you have not received an offer
- Have an independent appeal panel consider in-year appeals within 30 school days of receiving your appeal application
- Process applications for Blue Badges, within 40 working days of receiving all required documents.
Those marked with an asterisk are contractual KPI’s