Activities for children and young people
Fizz Free February is important at every age, but particularly important for children and young people.
Too many of our children have poor oral health and are struggling with excess weight and much of this is linked to drinking fizzy drinks and sugar sweetened drinks.
We've created a slide set of facts about how soft drinks impact on children and young people.
We know that it’s not always easy to engage children with this kind of campaign, so we’ve creates some additional resources to help parents, grandparents, teachers and carers get children involved in going fizz free this month.
- Fizz Free February crossword games
- Fizz Free February fruity water game
- Fizz Free February handwriting exercises
- Fizz Free February maze games
- Fizz Free February word search games
There are also lots of free resources at Change4Life Sugar Swaps