Key announcements

Our online forms and systems for Waste and Public Health may be unavailable on Sunday 11 June between 8:00am and 5:00pm for system maintenance. You can find help with accessing grants, useful advice and money that you may be entitled to by visiting our cost of living support page

I have been asked to leave my property or cannot stay

If you are under 25 and without children you can get advice and support from the Youth Hub who may be able to offer mediation to resolve issues with your family.  

If your family would benefit from support then Think Family may be able to assist. 

If you have been unable to resolve these issues and feel that you need to move then please explore your housing options.

rating button