Highway improvements in Cotteridge
Minor highway improvement work will be happening in Cotteridge local centre, beginning on 11 November 2019.
The key elements are:
- Change to width of the central island on Pershore Road South exit.
- Reduced length of the yellow box in front of the fire station.
- New traffic lane sign on Pershore Road South outbound, outside Cotteridge Church, showing lane denotation.
- New coloured surfacing on hatched marking areas.
The work will take place over 5 night shifts:
Monday 11 November to Thursday 14 November, and Monday 18 November 2019. Between 8pm to 6am, lane closures will be in place and two bus stops will be suspended:
- Cotteridge Island (stop CM). The nearest place to catch service 146 to Redditch will be Watford Road (stop CL)
- Cotteridge Island (stop CE). The nearest place to catch services 45, 47 and 146 to Birmingham will be Kings Norton Station (stop CC)