Birmingham fostering service
Welcome and thank you for considering Birmingham as the place to start your fostering career
Birmingham has approximately 1800 children in care, many of who need a foster home. We currently have approximately 100 children waiting for a foster placement who can support them to 18 years old and beyond.
Parenting a child can be both rewarding and challenging for all families, and fostering is no exception. Become part of Birmingham’s fostering family, with the support of the largest local authority in Europe.
Call today on 0121 303 7575 for a friendly discussion with a member of our team.
You may also be interested in
- Video clips of real life stories of adoption and fostering in Birmingham
- Let us know if you’re looking after someone else’s child
- Quotes from foster carers and children in foster care (real life stories)
- Fostering statement of purpose, 2016 to 2017
- Children in care and care leavers
- Birmingham adoption service