- In 2013 the average constituency size had grown to 109,230, from 107,300 in 2011.
- In 2013 the largest District was Ladywood (131,600) and the smallest Sutton Coldfield (95,000)
- Hall Green and Hodge Hill are the most densely populated, with 59 people per hectare, compared with 17 people per hectare in Sutton Coldfield.
- Hodge Hill and Hall Green are the only Districts that have a greater household size than the Birmingham average of 2.56 people per household.
- 21% of people living in Sutton Coldfield are pensioners, compared with 7% in Ladywood.
- There were four Districts where the number of people who said they belonged to an ethnic group other than white was above the city average of 49.6%. These were Hall Green (69.9%, Ladywood (78.7%) and Perry Barr (65.2%)