rating button
Where to get help if you are affected by crime | The Knife Angel | Birmingham City Council

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Check out the latest advice, service disruptions, information and support about Coronavirus (COVID-19) Latest updates

Where to get help if you are affected by crime

Birmingham Children’s Trust: If you have concerns about the safety and/or welfare of a child or young person, call the Children’s Advice & Support Service (CASS) on 0121 303 1888  (Office hours: Mon-Thurs 8.45am to 5.15pm; Fri 8.45am-4.15pm)

Outside office hours contact the Emergency Duty Team on 0121 675 4806

In an emergency where a child’s safety is at immediate risk of significant harm, contact West Midlands Police on 999.

Family Lives (Parentline Plus): National charity that works for and with parents, giving advice on all aspects of parenting. Their free helpline is open Mon-Fri: 9am-9pm, Sat-Sun: 10am-3pm - 0808 800 2222

Victim Support: National charity can help you and your child if they have been a victim of knife crime.  Supportline is free and open 24 hours a day, seven days a week - 08 08 16 89 111