Keeping you and your information safe
If you're a child, young person or parent using SENDIASS you can expect us to meet the following standards:
- You have the right for your personal safety and protection to be guaranteed
- We may break our Confidentiality Policy if we believe there’s risk of harm to a child, young person of third party.
- We will make sure all our staff are trained on these standards before they begin working with you.
- We will carry out checks, including asking for references and a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate, on everyone who wants to work for SENDIASS before we offer them a job.
- We will make sure you know how to raise concerns, either yourself or through us.
- We will meet all the needs of the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act.
- From time-to-time we send reports to other organisations, so they can see how our service is being used. When we do this we’ll make sure that the information is grouped together, so that no personal information is shared or can be traced back to any individual child, young person or family.