Birmingham Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS)
The Birmingham Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) offers impartial information, advice and support to children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities.
The service is impartial, confidential, and free. If you're a parent or young person being assessed, the service can:
- Help you to understand the referral process
- Act as a named contact throughout the process
- Help you to communicate with everyone involved in the assessment process
- Provide information about personal budgets
- Put you in touch with other people who can help, if necessary.