General Election 2019

The general election will take place on Thursday 12 December 2019. Your vote counts!

Apply for an adapted Council home

The Disabled Persons Housing Register (DPHR) is a list of council home applicants who need adapted homes to help them use or move about their home. 

Most council homes are are not specially adapted to meet the needs of people with disabilities or mobility restrictions. When an adapted council home becomes available, it's usually offered to people on the Disabled Persons Housing Register (DPHR) first.

An Occupational Therapist will visit you in your home to assess your needs and decide whether you should be on the DPHR. They'll look at what adaptations you need and how urgently you need them.

rating button