General Election 2019

The general election will take place on Thursday 12 December 2019. The deadline to apply for a postal vote is 5pm on Tuesday 26 November 2019. Are you registered to vote?

Burst pipes

If you have burst pipes:

  • turn off the water supply to your home. You can do this by turning off the stop tap which is usually located under the kitchen sink, in the bathroom or by the front door.
  • If you have a hot water cylinder leak, turn off the valve. This is usually located in the airing cupboard.

If you are a council tenant please report this as soon as possible by calling our Repairs Line on:

  • 0121 216 3330
  • 0121 675 8221 – textphone for people who are deaf or hard of hearing
rating button