Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Check out the latest advice about Coronavirus (COVID-19) Latest information

Change or correct a tenant’s name on your tenancy

You might want to change a name on your tenancy agreement because your name is spelt incorrectly or because you have changed your name.

We will need to see proof that your name has changed or of its correct spelling. For example, we might ask to see a deed poll or marriage certificate.

To change or correct a tenant's name, please complete our Housing request form.  

Change or correct a tenant's name

You can upload proof when you complete this form, or send this information to Landlord Services, PO Box 16637, Birmingham, B2 2LS.


rating button