Comments, compliments and complaints

We want to hear what you think of our services. It’s always good to hear when things are going well, however, it’s important that you also tell us when things go wrong. Use the link below to give us your comments, compliments or complaints:

Go to the following links for complaints about our children's social care services and for complaints about a councillor.

We’ll acknowledge your comment, compliment or complaint and contact you about it, if necessary, within 20 days (15 working days for complaints).

Give us your views

Report a specific problem

If you’d like to report a specific problem, go to our service pages or use one of the links below:

Make an Exemption

There are some exemptions to when you can use the Your Views procedure to make a complaint, use the specific procedure link below:

Unhappy with our decision?

If you are unhappy with a decision we have made, you can ask us to review it. You need to explain why you feel our decision is incorrect and your complaint is then looked at by an independent officer.

If you are still unhappy after your complaint has been reviewed, you can contact the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman who will expect you to have exhausted the complaints procedure.

Get more help about giving your views - go to the Customer guide