Gymfants is a structured, under-5s, pre-school gymnastics programme. It aims to develop:
- Children’s balance and coordination
- Spatial awareness
- Flexibility and movement.
All courses are fun, exploratory and challenging, and run by our British Gymnastics qualified coaches.
Please call 0121 675 8959 for more information and to register your place on a course.
The gymnasium is fully-equipped with mini equipment tailored especially for pre-school children’s use including:
- Rings and trampolines
- Cross-trainers and treadmills
- Brightly-coloured foam blocks
- Safety mats and beams
- Soft play apparatus.
Classes are run for different age groups:
- Free Play* - suitable for any child up to 4 years old
- Rising Toddlers - suitable for crawlers up to 18 months old
- Toddlers - suitable for 18 months to 3 years old
- Pre-schoolers - suitable for 3 to 4 year olds
- Non-crawlers - suitable for walkers up to 4 years old.
The 12-week courses cost £61 for 45-minute and 1 hour classes, with reductions for siblings. Where parents are Passport to Leisure customers (on a low income or in receipt of certain benefits), the cost is £49 for each child, with no reductions for siblings. Each child must have their own card.
*Free play is available daily from 9:30am to 10:30am and 1:30pm to 2:30pm at £1.90 per session.
Please contact us to register your place on the course:
GMAC (Gymnastics & Martial Arts Centre)
Telephone: 0121 675 8959