Gymfants is a structured, 12 week program for children 4 and under, It aims to develop a wide amount of skill whilst providing a badge system so your child can get rewarded as they progress
Key development skills include:
- Children’s balance and coordination
- Spatial awareness
- Flexibility and movement.
All courses are fun, exploratory and challenging, and run by our British Gymnastics qualified coaches.
Cost: Prices start from £64.00
When: A full program is available at reception and on line click here
Duration: Each class lasts for 45 minuets
The gymnasium is fully-equipped with mini equipment tailored especially for pre-school children’s use including:
- Rings and trampettes
- Brightly-coloured foam blocks
- Safety mats and beams
- Soft play apparatus.
- Mini Bars and Parallel bars
How to get on the course: Please visit our reception and complete a waiting list
Free play is an opportunity for children ages 4 and under to experience the gymnastics world whilst interacting with other children; this session takes place in a state of the art facility offering a wide range of apparatus. All of these sessions are stay and play, meaning that the supervision of each child is the responsibility of the parent or guardian. A member of staff will be present to answer any questions. This is a great opportunity to discover if your child has an interest in Gymnastics and provides a taster for the gymnastics structured classes.
Cost: £2.00 for each person entering the facility (all persons to pay entrance fee)
When: Monday to Friday 9:30am & 1:30pm
Duration: Each class lasts for 1 hour
No prior registration is needed for these sessions, you can turn up on any day to a morning or afternoon sessions and pay on the day.
Parents / Guardians are reminded of the following whilst in the gymnasium:
- To supervise their children at all times
- No food is allowed in the gymnasium
- Chewing gum is strictly prohibited
- Removal of keys, loose change, mobile phones and other objects from their person is required if they intend going into the pitted area with their child as loss of these objects will result and lead to possible injury of others and may also not be retrievable.
Limitations: No persons between the age of 5 and 16 permitted into the free play sessions
GMAC (Gymnastics & Martial Arts Centre)
Telephone: 0121 675 8959