Safety during leisure activities
- We will continue to manage access through our online booking system so we can control the number of people in the centre at any one time. All visits must be pre-booked, please use our website to book or telephone the facility direct. Please note, you can only book a maximum of 48 hours in advance.
- Entry, movement around the buildings and exiting is clearly signposted. There are directional signs carefully placed from outside the centre and throughout inside that will guide you.
- Please do not turn up too early for your session; this will assist with queuing.
- If you are asked to queue you may be queuing outside so you may want to bring an umbrella or coat.
- You will be greeted at the entrance by a member of staff who will check to make sure you are booked in before allowing you into the facility.
- First aid, if required, will be administered by trained staff using appropriate PPE.
- We will continue to display QR codes at sites, and you are encouraged to check-in using the NHS COVID-19 app.
- You will not need to stay 2-metres apart from people you do not live with. However, to minimise risk as a time of high prevalence you should limit the close contact you have with those you do not usually live with, and increase close contact gradually. This includes minimising the number, proximity and duration of social contacts.
- We have enhanced cleaning regimes that follow fitness industry and Public Health England guidelines. Our dedicated staff will be cleaning throughout the day working to a comprehensive cleaning protocol.
- All high frequency touch points will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- We are going above and beyond guidelines where possible to keep you safe, and we will continually monitor and update our safety measures if the situation changes.
- Cleaning spray and paper towels are available for you to use for touch points.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been carefully located throughout the centre for members and staff to use. We also have hand washing available at each site.
- Please continue to use the hand sanitiser station when entering the centre.
- You must stay at home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild. This includes loss of smell/taste, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath or a continuous new cough.
- Please use contactless payments when possible to avoid contact.