Safety during leisure activities
- We now have a booking system in place so we can control the number of people in the centre at any one time. All visits must be pre-booked, please use our website to book or telephone the facility direct. Please note, you can only book a maximum of 48 hours in advance.
- Entry, movement around the buildings and exiting is clearly signposted. There are directional signs carefully placed from outside the centre and throughout inside that will guide you.
- Social distancing must always be maintained; there are signs to assist you to maintain a safe distance.
- Please do not turn up too early for your session; this will assist with queuing.
- If you are asked to queue you may be queuing outside so you may want to bring an umbrella or coat.
- You will be greeted at the entrance by a member of staff who will check to make sure you are booked in before allowing you into the facility.
- We have re-designed the gym into areas of safe spaces to workout.
- First aid, if required, will be administered by trained staff using appropriate PPE.
- We have enhanced cleaning regimes that follow fitness industry and Public Health England guidelines. Our dedicated staff will be cleaning throughout the day working to a comprehensive cleaning protocol.
- All high frequency touch points will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- We are going above and beyond guidelines where possible to keep you safe, and we will continually monitor and update our safety measures if the situation changes.
- Cleaning spray and paper towels are available for you to use for touch points.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been carefully located throughout the centre for members and staff to use. We also have hand washing available at each site.
- You must use the hand sanitiser station when entering the centre.
- You must observe social distancing at all times.
- You must stay at home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild. This includes loss of smell/taste, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath or a continuous new cough.
- Please use contactless payments when possible to avoid contact.
- In line with government guidance you must wear a face covering at all times within the centre except during physical activity.