Centre rules - sauna and steam
Use of the sauna will be via pre-booked slots only. You can pre-book your session online or by telephoning the centre. You will need a leisure card in order to do this.
Slots will be available to book a maximum of 48 hours in advance, subject to availability.
Sessions may be cancelled up to 2 hours before your session time. Failure to cancel your session will incur a "did not attend" record. Any member not showing for 3 sessions in a single month period will have their booking rights withdrawn for a period of one week.
Changing facilities are now provided within the sauna and steam area. Please refrain from using existing changing rooms main changing rooms as they are only to be walked through to gain access to the sauna and steam room area.
- Sessions are 55 minutes and you must provide your leisure card number verbally on arrival to reception staff.
- Customers must keep their receipts and show them on request to staff and security.
- Maximum capacity at any one time for each session is 12 people, 6 people sauna, 6 people steam
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your session you will not be allowed entrance.
- Anybody behaving in an abusive or threatening manner or using inappropriate language will be asked to leave the premises and their membership suspended pending an investigation.
- Sauna and steam are only available for 16 years of age and over.
- Please do not attend the centre if you or a family member are unwell.
- You will be asked for your details for test and trace purposes (please ensure your membership details are up to date).
- Please do NOT congregate pre/post session or turn up early.
- Do not bring any valuables into the centre.
- Please bring a pre-filled water bottle with you, water fountains will not be available (no glass bottles to be used).
- Also in line with Government guidance, please consider wearing a face covering in communal areas such as reception and corridors to protect our staff and your fellow centre users.
- Please wear appropriate clothes and footwear.
- Keep bags in lockers near to the entrance to sauna and steam that are labelled.