Centre rules - gyms and group fitness classes
Use of the gym and workout classes will be via pre-booked slots only. You can pre-book your session online or by telephoning the centre. You will need a leisure card in order to do this.
Slots will initially be available to book 48 hours in advance for a maximum of one activity type per member per day (such as one gym session and/or one class).
Sessions may be cancelled up to 2 hours before your session time. Failure to cancel your session will incur a "did not attend" record. Any member not showing for 3 sessions in a single month period will have their booking rights withdrawn for a period of one week.
- Please do not attend the centre if you or a family member are unwell.
- You must pre-book your session to gain entry.
- You will be asked for your details for test and trace purposes (please ensure your membership details are up to date).
- Please do NOT congregate pre/post workout or turn up early for your session.
- Please sanitise/wash hands pre and post workout.
- Please come "gym ready" i.e. wearing your workout clothes. Changing rooms may not be available at your facility in our reopening phase
- Do not bring any personal sweat towels or valuables into the centre.
- Please bring a pre-filled water bottle with you, water fountains will not be available.
- In line with government guidance you must wear a face covering at all times within the centre except during physical activity.
During your workout
All members must clean equipment with the sanitising wipes/spray before and after each use.
- No “spotting” in the gym is permitted.
- All members and visitors must maintain social distance rules at all times and follow all instructional signage and requests from the team.
- Please use the sanitising spray provided to wipe down equipment before and after use; please DO NOT bring a "sweat towel" with you.
- Please leave the gym/class promptly at the end of your session.
- No access to changing facilities or showers is permitted.
- Wash/sanitise your hands immediately after your workout.
- We ask that you please wash your workout kit after each visit.