Centre rules - gyms and group fitness classes
Use of the gym and fitness activities will be via pre-booked slots only. You can pre-book your session(s) online, by telephoning the centre or visiting the site. You will need a leisure card in order to do this.
Slots will initially be available to book a maximum of 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. Sessions may be cancelled up to 2 hours before your session time. Failure to cancel your session will incur a "did not attend" record. Any member not showing for 3 sessions in a single month period will have their booking rights withdrawn for a period of one week.
- Please do not attend the centre if you or a family member are unwell.
- You must pre-book your session to gain entry.
- You will be asked for your details for test and trace purposes (please ensure your membership details are up to date).
- Please do NOT congregate pre/post workout or turn up early for your session.
- Please sanitise/wash hands pre and post workout.
- Please come "gym ready" i.e. wearing your workout clothes. Changing rooms may not be available at your facility in our reopening phase
- Please bring a pre-filled water bottle with you, water fountains will not be available.
- If you arrive for a gym session you can still attend. However, your session will finish at the stated time (i.e. you will lose the time you missed).
- If you arrive less than 5 minutes late for a fitness class you can still attend. However, your session will finish at the stated time (i.e. you will lose the time you missed).
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes late for a fitness class you will not be able to attend, and will be refused entrance for health and safety reasons.
During your workout
To continue to minimise risk of COVID-19 transfer, we encourage customers to clean equipment with the sanitising wipes/sprays before and after use.
- All members and visitors are encouraged to maintain social distancing and follow all instructional signage and requests from staff.
- Please use the sanitising spray provided to wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Please leave the gym/class promptly at the end of your session.
- Changing facilities or showers may not be available.
- Wash/sanitise your hands immediately after your workout.
- We ask that you please wash your workout kit after each visit.