BRUM Account

We have now removed the old online account and have added additional services to the BRUM Account Register for a BRUM account

Flooding and Council Tax

If your home has been affected by flooding and you have had to move out temporarily while repair work is carried out, your entitlement to any reductions such as discount, exemption or council tax support is not affected.

If you have moved in with someone else, their council tax bill is also not affected.

Your insurers should cover the council tax bill for any temporary second property you take on, but if you are not covered for flood damage you can apply for a 100% discount.

For full details on what you need to do if you have been affected by flooding, please view here.

rating button