Conditions of processing
When we process your personal data we will do so in accordance with the data protection principles.
These principles are designed to protect you, and ensure that we:
- process your information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- use your information for a specified, explicit and legitimate purpose and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with that purpose
- only obtain adequate, relevant and limited information to allow us to carry-out the purpose for which it was obtained
- ensure the information we hold about you is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- keep any information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and
- process your information in a manner that ensures appropriate security of your personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.