Pay your business rates
All Business Rates payers have the right to pay by monthly instalments. If you choose to make payment by standing order or via an internet banking account you will need the following details:
Sort Code: 20-07-90
Account Number: 13545660
Please quote your 10 digit NDR reference number but without any hyphens.
Or you can:
- By Direct Debit (monthly/half yearly/yearly), complete and send the Business Rates Direct Debit form.
- By Cash at a Post Office, PayPoint or Payzone by presenting a bill containing a barcode
If you register or sign in for the BRUM Account, you can view your account details. This will help if you no longer have the original bill.
Please allow up to 4 working days for payments to reach your account.
The bill for a full financial year will provide for payment in 10 monthly instalments, unless you opt to pay yearly, half-yearly, or over 12 months.
- Monthly: first of each month
- half yearly: first of April and first of October each year
- Yearly: first of April each year
If you are having difficulty paying, please let us know as soon as possible. If your business is currently experiencing financial hardship, you may qualify for a reduction in your liability.