Pay your business rates
All Business Rates payers have the right to pay by monthly instalments. If you choose to make payment by standing order or via an internet banking account you will need the following details:
Sort Code: 20-07-90
Account Number: 13545660
Please quote your 10 digit NDR reference number but without any hyphens.
Or you can:
- By Direct Debit (monthly/half yearly/yearly), complete and send the Business Rates Direct Debit form.
- By Cash at a Post Office, PayPoint or Payzone by presenting a bill containing a barcode
If you no longer have the original bill or the barcode no longer scans, you can contact us for a duplicate by calling 0121 303 5509 or 0121 303 5510 or 0121 303 5511.
The bill for a full financial year will provide for payment in 10 monthly instalments, unless you opt to pay yearly, half-yearly, or over 12 months.
- Monthly: 1st of each month
- 1/2 yearly: 1st April and 1st October each year
- Yearly: 1st April each year
If your business is currently experiencing financial hardship, you may qualify for a reduction in your liability.