How to apply
You must complete the BBS application in full and submit the form electronically using the submit button at the bottom of the application form.
Please note: Some applicants have reported having difficulty submitting on line applications. We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Here are some tips to successfully submit your application:
- Do not use google chrome to access the website
- Access the website using internet explorer
- Try using an alternative laptop or tablet or PC
If you still experience problems submitting your applications, please contact us on 0121 675 3282.
- we aim to process correctly completed application forms within 4 weeks of receipt, and send you either an acknowledgement letter or provisional assessment notification
- applicants will be assessed through a short-listing and interview process
- the interview will consist of panel questions, and applicants may be asked to deliver a short presentation. The interview should last no longer than 45 minutes
- if you are shortlisted you will be required to bring a signed paper copy of your application, evidence of current financial circumstances, and proof of residency to your interview
- applicants will need to provide a personal statement to support their application
- applicants will need to provide a reference from a professional person who knows them, for example a Connexions Advisor, teacher, social worker or youth worker
- due to limited places and funds, we regret that not all applicants will be successful
Applications are now open until 31 May 2019