Birmingham Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) Pool
How to apply to the NQT Pool 2019 - (closing date noon Monday 14 January 2019)
HR Services for Schools operates an NQT pool every year, from which hundreds of Newly Qualified Teachers secure their first position in a Birmingham School. To apply to the NQT Pool you must complete the following paperwork.
- Please read the Application Form Guidance Notes and Additional Information.
- Complete the Application Form. Ensure that your application form is completed in full or it will be returned to you (please pay particular attention to your history, employment and training to ensure there are no gaps).
- Your completed application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday 14 January 2019.
- We must receive two references, a Teaching Reference and a College Reference. These forms must be forwarded on to your referees along with a copy of the Job Role Document. Your references must be returned to email@example.com by Friday 1 February 2019.
- Monday 5 November, NQT Pool opens
- Noon Monday 14 January 2019, closing date for NQT pool
- Friday 1 February 2019, deadline for receipt of completed references
- Week commencing 11 February, query week for missing information or references