Determined schools' admission arrangements 2019
Birmingham City Council facilitated the 2019 to 2020 admission arrangements consultation for the majority of Birmingham maintained schools. These arrangements have now been determined and are displayed below.
Objections to the arrangements must be made to the Schools Adjudicator by 15 May 2018.
- Primary school admissions, non-community schools. Abbey to Parkfield
- Primary school admissions, non-community schools Prince Albert to Waverley
- Secondary school admissions, non community schools
- 14 to 19 year old admissions, non community schools
Scheme for coordinated admissions to schools and academies and admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools
Determined scheme for coordinated admissions
- Determined scheme for the coordinated admissions to schools and academies 2019
- Determined admission arrangements for community and VC schools 2019