Determined schools admission arrangements 2020
Birmingham City Council facilitated the 2020 to 2021 admission arrangements consultation for the majority of Birmingham maintained schools. These arrangements have now been determined and are displayed below. Please note: If a school’s arrangements do not appear below please consult their website.
Objections to the arrangements must be made to the Schools Adjudicator by 15 May 2019.
- Primary school admissions, non-community schools Abbey to Oval
- Primary school admissions, non-community schools Percy Shumer to Washwood Heath
- Secondary school admissions, non community schools
- 14 to 19 year old admissions, non community schools
Scheme for coordinated admissions to schools and academies and admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools
Determined scheme for coordinated admissions
- Determined scheme for the coordinated admissions to schools and academies 2020
- Determined admission arrangements for community and VC schools 2020