Birmingham Education Services Delivery and Improvement Plan
Birmingham’s Education Services Delivery and Improvement Plan and the 22 Service Plans set out the Council’s aims for improving education in Birmingham, and includes an action plan for how it will achieve them.
The four key actions of the education service delivery and improvement plan are:
- To work with strategic partners to build a great education offer for all in a changing landscape
- To improve safeguarding and resilience for all to keep all children safe from harm
- To champion fair opportunities for vulnerable children and young people
- To ensure exceptional leadership across and beyond the education system.
The plan builds on the findings of:
- the Clarke Report
- the Kershaw Report
- the LGA Peer Feedback Report
- the Birmingham Curriculum Statement
Future of education in Birmingham
We set out the future of education in Birmingham in the Changing Times report launched on 29 September 2016