Council Tax forms maintenance

Due to essential maintenance some of our Council Tax forms may be unavailable this evening (Wednesday 24 April) from 6:30pm until 10pm. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Planning how we can help

If your assessment shows you need the Home Care Enablement Service, a social care worker will work with you to make an “enablement plan”. This will show the areas you need help with and how you want us to give you that help.

Your enablement plan will look at:

  • how much you can do for yourself
  • what you want to achieve
  • the tasks you need to do to be able to carry on living at home
  • the people who will provide your support.

Your Home Care Enablement Service will start when we have written and agreed your enablement plan.

rating button