Birmingham City Council buys bed-based services for older adults who are unable to organise their own care.
If you're a provider of residential services with and without nursing and would like to provide services on behalf of the Council, you'll need to:
- Register for the Care Homes with and without Nursing Framework
- Be registered as a Care Home with the Care Quality Commission
- Have relevant insurance cover
- Complete a self-assessment questionnaire every three months if your Home is in Birmingham
- Sign up to the Birmingham Business Charter for Social Responsibility