Plans in preparation
- Development Management in Birmingham DPD is the Publication version was subject to Regulation 19 consultation earlier this year, which concluded in late February 2020. It is anticipated that the DPD will be reported to Cabinet in June and Full Council in July 2020 to seek approval for submission of the DPD to the Secretary of State for examination. Submission of the DPD to the Secretary of State will take place as soon as practicable.
- Jewellery Quarter Neighbourhood Plan, it is anticipated that the (Jewellery Quarter Neighbourhood Development Plan) will undertake Regulation 14 consultation will commence once the Covid-19 lockdown is lifted and consultation events can be held.
- Rea Valley SPD, is anticipated to be adopted at Cabinet in July 2020.
- Birmingham Design Guide SPD is in preparation and a draft will be published for consultation when the Covid-19 lockdown is lifted and consultation events can be held.
- Review of Community Infrastructure Levy is a revised draft charging schedule is being prepared and will be published for consultation in Winter 2020, subject to Covid-19 restrictions on consultation events and the safe depositing of documents for inspection.
- Digbeth SPD is in preparation, timescales are under review. A draft be published when the Covid-19 lockdown is lifted and consultation events can be held
- Parking SPD the draft Parking SPD was subject to public consultation in Jan-Feb 2020. Adoption is anticipated in Autumn 2020.