The following consultation documents have been available since 8 April 2019.
Following feedback, the Council asked people to note:
1. That the text of Councillor Hamilton’s introduction to the consultation has been amended.
2. We ask you to read three key background documents, alongside the draft strategy.
- Stage 1 Day Opportunities Engagement Report
- Stage 2 Co-production Final Report
- NDTi Report
- Consultation on the Draft Day Opportunities strategy (standard)– Amended June 2019
- Consultation on the Draft Day Opportunities strategy (easy read)
- View the amendments made to the Draft Day Opportunities strategy
- Draft Day Opportunities strategy 2019 (standard)
- Draft Day Opportunities strategy 2019 (easy read)
- Day Opportunities questionnaire (standard)
- Day Opportunities questionnaire (easy read)
- Day Opportunities consultation presentation (standard)
- Day Opportunities consultation presentation (easy read)
- Consultation Amendment presentation (standard)- added 22 July 2019
- Consultation Amendment presentation (easy read)- added 22 July 2019
Further background documents and information referenced are:
- Adult Social Care vision
- Shared Lives - Birmingham
- A list of Day Centres
- A report of population and demographics
- Direct payments
If you have any question or queries in relation to this consultation event please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 303 5012
If you have a speech impairment, are deaf or hard of hearing you can contact Birmingham City Council by Next Generation Text (also known as Text Relay and TypeTalk).
Dial 18001 before the full national phone number.
Minicom: 0121 303 1119