General Election 2019

The general election will take place on Thursday 12 December 2019. The deadline to apply for a postal vote is 5pm on Tuesday 26 November 2019. Are you registered to vote?

Arrange a social care assessment

An assessment is simply a discussion between yourself and a social work professional that will help us understand what help and support you might need coping with life on a day to day basis and living independently in your own home.

The assessment will also help you to understand what you can do for yourself and will inform you of what support is available to you in your local community and through other networks and services.

If you have care needs you can request an assessment for yourself, or someone you care for, and as a professional you can also make a referral for another person using this form:

Go to online referral form

If you suspect adult abuse

If you suspect adult abuse please do NOT continue to complete this on-line form.

Please refer to the report possible abuse or neglect of an adult with care and support needs webpage.

  • In an emergency contact the police on 999.
  • If you think there has been a crime but it is not an emergency call 101.
  • If you are calling from outside the West Midlands please use 0345 113 5000.
rating button