Contact us about your wheelie bin
You can raise a wheelie bin enquiry for:
- Additional recycling bin.
- New Properties - Request wheelie bins if you have moved into a newly built property that hasn't been issued with a set of bins before. Note: this request may be subject to a property assessment if it hasn't already been done by the property developer. Please select 'no refuse bin delivered' from the drop down menu in the form.
- Large rubbish/refuse bin 6-8 people in household (240 litre wheelie bin). - (Please note: An existing bin must be available for exchange)
- Large rubbish/refuse bin 9+ people in household (360 litre wheelie bin). - (Please note: An existing bin must be available for exchange)
- Small rubbish/refuse bin – 240L/360L residents only.
- Large refuse wheelie bin – clinical waste.
- Wrong number of bins delivered.
- Payment enquiry.
- Presentation point enquiry.
- Red card enquiry – Your property has been assessed as unsuitable and you would like to dispute this.
- Green card enquiry – Your property has been assessed as suitable for wheelie bins and you would like to dispute this.
- Opt out of service – Want to opt out of receiving waste collection services from Birmingham City Council.
You will need an online account to raise a wheelie bin enquiry. Create an account if you don’t already have one.