2022 to 2023 E-billing free prize draw terms and conditions
You could win an iPad if you agree to receive your Council Tax bills and notices by signing up for paperless billing.
- The closing date for this prize draw is 31 May 2023
- The Ebilling free prize draw will be open for all citizens that are signed up to paperless billing for Council Tax.
- There is no entry fee, and no purchase is necessary.
- One winner from all eligible entries will receive an iPad. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be drawn within one week of the closing date. The winner will be chosen at random from all proper entries received by the closing date by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 48 hours of the draw. A period of one month will be allowed after notification for the winner to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within this time, the promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner.
- The winner’s consent to publicity will be sought at the time they are notified of the prize.
- Entry to the free prize draw is restricted to current liable council tax payers aged over 18 years only.
- Entry is restricted to those who are current liable council taxpayers, and who currently receive their bills by paperless billing. Persons eligible under these rules will be entered into the free prize draw automatically.
- Entry is limited to one council tax account per household, being any liable party signed up for paperless billing of the property and must not be in arrears.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules will be disqualified and withdrawn.
- If a household which has been entered automatically does not want to enter the competition for any reason, please send an email to CouncilTaxDataProtection@birmingham.gov.uk
- The promoter of this free prize draw is Birmingham City Council, 10 Woodcock Street, Birmingham, B7 4BL
- Employees of Birmingham City Council or anyone directly or indirectly involved in / connected to the organisation of the prize draw are not eligible for entry into the competition.
- Personal data held in respect of your account is held in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation in force.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice and any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost, corrupted, inaccurate, incomplete, or for any failure to capture entry information.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- A copy of our privacy statement is available at www.birmingham.gov.uk/privacy
Page last updated: 11 November 2022