Tell us if anyone moves in or out of your household
Tell us about changes straight away or you may end up paying the wrong amount of Council Tax.
- if anyone has moved into or out of the property
- if you are claiming benefits, see benefits change in circumstances
Examples of changes can include:
- the tenancy of a property has changed
- if someone has left the household, leaving only one person aged 18 or over in the property; or
- if someone has moved in and there is now more than one person aged 18 or over in the household you can claim a single person discount.