Online and telephone payments

Due to essential maintenance, telephone and online payments will not be available between 8am and 6pm on Tuesday 24 April. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.


If you are a Council Tax payer or receive benefits you need to tell us if your circumstances change.

These include:

  • if you change your name
  • if you move house or change your billing address
  • if there are changes in your household, for example if somebody moves in or out of the household
  • property ownership
  • if you receive benefits you will also need to report this change 

Your entitlement to an exemption, discount or benefit may change and if you withhold this information you may be committing an offence, which could result in a notice being issued and a penalty of £70.